Week 10 – Art Activity – Intermedia


- My idea was about the election associated with people, form application to register, identification. 
- Three media choices include drawing, painting, imaging, and sculpture. 
- I think drawing is the most basic method to easily explain an demonstrate my ideas and thoughts, and messages through the drawing. Sculpture was somehow less efficient, and time consuming. I think If I have chosen other method which would not illustrate enough meaning of my messages. 
- This was my drawing on my tablet with paint application, I am really satisfied as this is how I draw by my thinking and convert it into to symbol drawing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wk 5 – Artists OTW – [Romero Britto] & [Ben Eine]

Week 10 – Artist – Joseph DeLappe & Micol Hebron