Week 6 – Art Activity – Drawing II

1. 



2. It was obviously that the real map of campus contained more precise details of all buildings in the campus. For me, my experience in LB campus was not as much, because I was firstly admitted to school in Fall 2019 and after the first semester, the pandemic sweeping through make more than a year online or hybrid study. I did not have much opportunity going explore the campus myself. I was only focusing on the College of Business ( CBA ) building since I am business student.  The map has taught me many things in the campus about the location of the other building, and had made me realizing how much time that I should spend more on learning the campus itself. Since I only went to Business building, I only remember the parking lot which is next to the CBA and the Pyramid. 
3. My automatic draw was too weird for me and my partner. I and my partner are facing toward other. However, we both want to draw a different item. I wanted to draw the tv, while he wanted to draw the window. The result was only many circles on the paper. I think the drawing is not so interesting since It did not express the meaning of my thought or my partner's thought. 
4. In the Automatic Drawing, I did feel my partner's mood was little frustrating while the drawing did not move with the way he wanted. 
5. I did not experience of flow or zone in Automatic Drawing, but did experience some moment in the campus drawing when I draw the location of Business building which is the place I have spent most of the time on studying. 
6. The space of drawing is the area around, above, or within an object. Drawing is using pen or pencil to illustrate your ideas on a paper or 2 dimensional drawings. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wk 5 – Artists OTW – [Romero Britto] & [Ben Eine]

Week 12 – Public Art

Week 10 – Artist – Joseph DeLappe & Micol Hebron