Week 12 – Public Art

 

  1. My concept was to know what family members think about me when living together ? What things I did was sometimes annoyed them that they did not tell me. 
  2. I got a paper and asked them to write a sentence to describe something they hate about me. I think this strategy as the most simple and easily keep them engaged in my assignment without a proper explanation. 
  3. As I predicted, all the sentences from my mother, my brother, and my dad were straight forward. It was for certain they had endured me for a long period of time of some of my bad habits. The insight was I knew I had some bad habit living at house, but as one of the family member, I think they did love me so much for enduring it all the time. :) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wk 5 – Artists OTW – [Romero Britto] & [Ben Eine]

Week 10 – Artist – Joseph DeLappe & Micol Hebron